At Josephine’s Professional Staffing, we’re always seeking new talent and candidates that may be a fit for our open job listings. Here’s a look into a few positions we’re currently hiring for in June: Quality Inspector, Medical Assistant and Quality Control/Quality Assurance.
Open Job Listings for June
Lead Quality Assurance Inspector
- Ensure the highest possible quality of all products produce by Plasma Ruggedized Solutions.
- Perform incoming, first article, in process and final inspections on manufactured parts and assemblies.
- Interface with Production Management to coordinate inspection priorities.
- Communicate all quality issues to management in a timely manner, along with recommendations for any corrective actions that may be necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum 4 years recent inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- PCB component identification and experience working as lead inspector.
- IPC-A-610 workmanship standards knowledge.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to understand and use basic inspection tools including calipers, micrometers and microscopes.
- Ability to understand product drawings and specifications.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience working with ISO9001 or equivalent quality management system is helpful.
- Self-starter, who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet shipment deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Willingness to be trained and a quick learner.
The Quality Assurance Inspector is non-supervisory or management. This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
- Must be bi-lingual in Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Be able to schedule appointments.
- Experience taking vital signs and monitoring EKGs.
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Can read drawings and specifications.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Will coordinate with day shift supervisor.
- Strong personality with client exposure.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Shift: 2:00PM to 10:30PM.
- Flexible with overtime.
How to Apply
Are you interested in any of these open positions? We’re always seeking qualified candidates to fill our open job listings. We use an extensive recruitment process to screen all employment applicants. Job seekers should submit a completed resume and complete an online application. Once we receive your online application, a Staffing Manager will contact you for a phone interview.
What to Bring During an Interview
To attend an in-person meeting at our offices, we request you bring these three items to your job interview upon invitation:
- Updated resume
- Documents to establish your identity and employment eligibility
- 3 professional business references
Are you a good fit for any of our open job listings? Fill out your online application here and contact us with questions.