Can you believe it’s almost fall already? The summer has flown by, but with the crisp, cool weather also arrives a great opportunity to make a career change! At Josephine’s Professional Staffing, we’re always on the lookout for new, talented candidates who may be a good fit for our open job listings. Read on for more details on the positions we’re currently hiring for this September.
September’s Open Job Listings and Locations
- Material Handler – Milpitas, California
- Forklift Driver – Milpitas, California
- Document Control Manager – San Mateo, California
- Project Administrative Assistant – San Mateo, California
- Project Manager – San Mateo, California
- Medical Member Services – Campbell, California
Position Requirements: Must be bilingual in Spanish, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Tagalog, or Chinese.
- Medical Compliance Coordinator – Campbell, California
- Licensed Vocational Nurse – Various cities in California
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Palo Alto, San Jose, California
- Phlebotomist – Bay Area, Los Gatos, California
- Nurse Practitioner – Bay Area, California
- Physician Assistant – Bay Area, California
- Medical Assistant – Bay Area, California
How to Apply
Are you the next great candidate to fill any of these open positions? We’re always seeking qualified candidates and would love to hear from you! We use an extensive recruitment process to screen all employment applicants including a drug test and background check. Job seekers should submit a completed resume and complete an online application. Once we receive your online application, a Staffing Manager will contact you for a phone interview if we think you’re a good fit.
What to Bring During an Interview
Once we’ve invited you to an in-person interview at our offices, we request you bring these three items with you:
- Your current resume
- Relevant documents to establish your identity and employment eligibility
- Three professional business references