Here at Josephine’s Professional Staffing, we’re always seeking talented new candidates who would be a good fit for our open job listings. Through our extensive employment process, we work to place job seekers with great local businesses in the fields of Administrative, Clerical, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Healthcare, Medical, IT, Technical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing.
Here is a list of the employment opportunities we have available for the month of October, ranging from warehouse assistant to engineer in training.
- Material Handler – San Jose Area
- Certified Nursing Assistants – Palo Alto, San Jose Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco
- Licensed Vocational Nurses – Different areas in the Bay Area
- Warehouse Assistant – San Jose
- Document Control Manager – San Mateo, Oakland
- Engineer in Training – San Mateo, Oakland
Are You a Good Fit Our Open Positions? How to Apply
If you’d like to apply for any of these open positions, we would love to hear from you! We use a comprehensive recruitment process to screen all of our potential employment applicants. Job seekers are required to submit a resume and complete an online application. Want to make sure your resume is the best it can be? See our helpful advice here.
Once we receive your completed online application and resume, one of our staffing managers will contact you for a telephone interview if we think you may be a good fit. They’ll invite you to a face-to-face interview at our offices, and drug and alcohol screening; please see our hiring policy for more information. We also recommend checking out this article for dress code information.
Invited to an Interview? What to Bring
If you’ve been invited to an interview at our offices, we request you bring these three items with you:
- Current resume
- Documents to establish your identity and employment eligibility
- 3 professional references