If you’re in the market for a career for the first time or want to pursue a position in a new field, finding a job right away is an important step. Here are a few of the most in-demand jobs in 2018 according to The Job Network; click here for their complete list.
Top In-Demand Jobs for 2018
Do you enjoy being active? You may want to consider a position as a fitness trainer.
Getting healthy and establishing an exercise routine is a popular goal for just about everyone regardless of age. The Job Network sites a statistic from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics that noted the demand for fitness trainers will increase by 8 percent in the year 2022.
Most job openings in this career require various health certifications and general physical fitness.
Personal Financial Advisor
Are you good with finances? A personal financial advisor, “Works with clients to help them manage their money, advising on everything from insurance to investments to long-term planning.”
This is a great career path for those that want a median salary around $90,530. Plus the industry is expected to grow more than 30 percent by 2022.
Market Research Analyst
Are you good at interpreting data and noticing trends? Market research analysts, “Take raw data and analyze it to understand customers, predict trends, determine what pricing should be, and provide valuable feedback from the marketplace.”
The demand in this industry is growing and is expected to increase by 19% in the year 2022. Employers recommend a master’s degree in marketing or economics as well as strong math skills for this position.
When choosing a career path, it’s important to choose one that you enjoy, but also one that has prevalent hiring opportunities and is in-demand.
Are you ready to choose a new career? Take a look at our January job openings to see if you have a new career path in your future.
January Open Job Listings
Here’s what we’re hiring for this month:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant
- Member Services Representative – with Medical background, Bilingual
- Material Handler
- Administrative Assistant with construction/transportation background is a plus
- Construction Manager with construction/transportation background
- Customer Service Representative –bilingual in Spanish
- Document Control with construction background
- Environmental Health & Safety Representative with construction/transportation background
- Inventory Control with SAP knowledge
- Signal Manager with construction/transportation background
- Testing & Commissioning Manager
- Quality Control Manager with construction/transportation background
- Purchasing Agent with construction/transportation background
- Payroll Administrator with construction/transportation background
Ready to Apply?