GSA / Federal Government Staffing ServicesIn December 2007, Josephine’s Professional Staffing, Inc. was awarded a Federal Supply Schedule Contract (GSA Contract) by the US Government under Schedule 736 for Temporary Administrative and Professional Services covering job requisitions nationwide. JPS has filled various job positions in several counties in the Northern California for over 10 years. Our current GSA contract expires in 2022 and maybe extended for another 5 years.
Our past and current clientele includes the following Federal Government agencies located in California:
- Department of Agriculture - Sacramento
- Department of Energy - Folsom
- Department of Justice
- Federal Public Defender - San Francisco
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, NDCS - San Francisco
- U.S. District Court - San Francisco
- Department of Labor/OASAM - San Francisco
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- General Services Administration
- Public Building Services - San Francisco
- R-9 Legal Division - San Francisco
- Social Security Administration - San Francisco
- Naval Postgraduate School - Monterey
JPS has also provided staffing services for the Department of Health and Human Services - HHS, PSC Rocky Mountain Regional CASU located at the Denver Federal Center as well as to the Department of Transportation - Federal Transit Administration - located in Washington D.C.