New Year resolutions are not limited to losing those extra pounds or stopping a bad habit. In part one of this blog post series, we discussed the idea that the New Year is seen by many as a fresh start, a clean slate and an opportunity for change. Last week, we introduced three basic tips to prepare for job hunting in the New Year. Today, in part two, we continue with our introduction of job hunting tips with three more ideas to aid in finding success with your job related New Year resolutions. Read the rest of this entry »
- 3 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Office
- How to Increase Health and Wellness in the Workplace
- How to Ace Your Next Interview and Open Job Listings
- Motivate Your Team with These Non-Monetary Incentives!
- How to Fix Barriers of Effective Workplace Communication
JPS, Inc. provides staffing services in Silicon Valley, San Jose, Santa Clara County, Northern California, Southern California, Nationwide
The New Year is upon us and it is seen by many as a fresh start, a clean slate and an opportunity for change. In this two part blog post series, we introduce a handful of ways that any job hunter with New Year resolutions can prepare to turn those resolutions into realities. Today we delve in the first three tips.
1. Write down your goals: Goal setting is an essential aspect of any job hunting effort. Just as if you are making your list of New Year resolutions for your personal life, be specific and detailed about these professional priorities. Read the rest of this entry »